Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm shopping for a bathing suit..

That's about all I need to say isn't it? ...A bathing suit, on this body, this person, in just two months.
Really?

Looks like we're going to a warm place for a week in April for spring break with our children and grands. That means I have to work off the yummy muffins and cinnamon rolls, immediately.

*sigh.. 

I've been looking on line for a swimsuit, something that will be slimming and modest, a suit fitting for a Sideline Grandma to wear at a resort

without freaking out the children.


stripes on the ba-hind..?
I will not buy this ....
there..
done..
I'll tell you why,  I do not have a ba-hind that remotely resembles that one,
that one up there.



Perhaps Nigella has side bulges and a muffin top too? Just a hunch. 

I will not buy this....
It's going to be warm..
after all.

And
"without freaking out the children"
that's my goal.

Here's one I love by Michael Kors, it was  marked down from $250 to $90!
In 2009.. I'm thinking it's sold out.




Love this.
And so appropriate for a Grandma
sporting varicose veins and minus a waistline!  

Do love the style of that swimsuit,
yeah Michael Kors.
That would be my dream suit, in that slim body and those legs. 

She needs a big hat. 
Black would be nice but oh wouldn't a white hat be great?
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day in the winter. .. dreaming of warm-ness.
I'll be heading over to the kitchen

for popcorn..
SLG...


3 comments:

  1. You haven't ceased to surprise me yet....Keep on blogging SLG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Amazed, I'm planning on it! Thanks for stopping by..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete