Wednesday, December 28, 2011

5 month anniversary

In the morning of a July day I sat at the cottage with my laptop warming up my thighs and wondered just how difficult it would be to be a blogger.
Could I manage to figure out the blogspot website tools? What about writing and spelling and grammar!
Ha. 5 months later you are well acquainted with my lack of proficiency at spelling and grammar..
grammargirl.com  would help, if I would read it!



Hopefully you find a bit of lighthearted humor and a moment of relaxation here on Sideline Grandma, at least most of the time.

Just to recap,summer, oh my how these photos make my heart 'pine' for the lake.. I can't wait to get back there.




  love the feet!


The perfect fishing spot!




We had a flower arranging class with blooms from "Pretty Petals" cut your own flowers.
What a great place, I'm planning to go back next year. 





Fall in Michigan this year was glorious... glorious -- 2011, it was sunny and warm and wonderful.





Between cheering and playing fall softball it was bu---sy...





Ahhhh. homecoming, I still haven't recovered from this photo of our
15 year old looking so grown up. Seriously.. 


Halloween golfer hugged a pumpkin.


Hey #22 !



On a lovely Sunday afternoon we visited the Fredrick Meijer Gardens
and saw the gigantic horse and it's feet.



And what have you been up to for the past 5 months Missy? .. hmmmm?

About sums it up!

Which brings us to Christmas...
It was pretty much a normal Christmas for the Sideline Family..
happy and silly..


And cuddly...



with a dose of humorous

and a lot of

precious!
Sweet, helpful dish and kitchen cleaners.

great hat #22.


This past year has been
filled with some real blessings.
Oh, how thankful we are.
Sideline Grandma.. smilin'..


2 comments:

  1. great post! and now you need to link up to my year-end post...it will be a new blogging achievement ;)

    (it's easy...just click the Add your Link button and put in the link to your post, add a name and select a thumbnail)

    http://theterpblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/2011-looking-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! You are a great picture taker! The little dude being held by his Dad is SO cute, the flowers are gorgeous, the girls are beautiful...and Missy--well I envy her!
    I guess I have to say I like 'em all and it looks like you made lots of great memories!

    ReplyDelete